The second cornerstone, We, is our connection with others. It is the sum of those in our relationships. To construct this cornerstone, be kind listen carefully and communicate effectively. Avoid toxic people and groups, and gravitate toward people of character.
Try one of these We habits, or create your own:
- Sit down to a family dinner _____ times per week.
- Resolve all arguments before you go to bed.
- Wave at the neighbors.
- Say thank yo to retail clerks and anyone who helps you.
- Listen to others completely before you speak.
- Give up swearing.
- Identify toxic behaviors and get away from ________.
- Expand your social circle.