The third cornerstone, Do, is productivity. From it come our “to do” lists for physical fitness, financial fitness and maintaining our home and work space.
Do habits generate utility and productivity. It is also known as the serviam cornerstone, which is the Latin declaration, I will serve. The Do habits affirm our productivity. Here, we do the things we have to do, so that we can do the things we want to do.
Try one of these Do habits, or create your own:
- Sleep for _____ hours every night.
- Drink _____ glasses of water every day.
- Exercise _____ minutes _______ times per week.
- Make the bed every morning.
- Donate ______ items you don’t need every month.
- Save _____ percent of gross income.
- Volunteer in your community _____ hours per month.
- Pay of $______ of debt every week.